> > > Actually what I think is to have alot more preselected versions (besides the
> > > normal Workstation Server Custom) like :
> > > Workstation: KDE
> > > Workstation: Gnome
> > > Workstation: No Dev
> > > Server: SMB Server(who would give you printer filesharing options)
> > > Server: Firewall/Router (only install needed and 'secure' packages)
> > > Server: Applications
> > > Server: Internet Server (apache sendmail and such)
> > > etc
>
> Shh, ;) A firewall router project is already in progress. Well it's in the
> concept phase anyway..

Well I personally just want 1 distribution/cd-set to use... so I feel at home
when I am working on my clients machines.

Right now we always have to make our own distro when using it for
firewalling/router  purposes.

I want to be able to just insert my normal distro cd and select firewall/router
and bam there ya go.

Michael Irving