had problems with the ls120 diskette drive on my system...actually any boot
diskettes.   i dislike the old 3 1/2 standard drives because they're slow,
still take an irq, and small in size.
(just my 2 cents)

--

Sent from:

Lattitude (deg):        32.7130
Longitude (deg):        -117.1530
Altitude (ft):          410.0
GMT to Local (hrs):     -8.0 (daylight savings enabled)

Created with Linux-Mandrake 7.0!

http://www.linux-mandrake.com/

Currently Beta Testing Mandrake Ver >7.0