On 08/19/03 18:40:22, Olivier Blin wrote:
> I will try other kernels (Danny's, Thomas'), and try building from
> source, but this has to be fixed ASAP!  (unless it's just my system)

It's also a bit broken on mine, please see my previous post.
(problems with SDL_mixer, aplay and artsdsp -m)

I can't figure out how to see Juan's %configure line for the alsa drivers. It's not in the kernel spec file. Does anyone understand the semi-cryptic kernel SRPM enough to tell me what Juan is using for the alsa ./configure?

Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant