On 08/20/03 03:57:30, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, Austin wrote:

> So a few comments:
> 1. Kernel 2.6 alsa backport sucks.  Hard.
It can also be due to one of the other ALSA patches inside mdk kernel. Can
you just disable those and try, and do a diff on the rest to see what is
different?

It sounds like that might be the problem.
I'm not 100% sure what you want me to do though.
Disable extraneous alsa patches in kernel spec, rebuild a new kernel and test it. I think I can do that.
But then diff what?

Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant