Juan Quintela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Notice that alsa patches that we have are basically the only the
> ones in alsa-0.9.6, or completely new aditions, i.e. basically no
> patches to alsa code at all (just that their Makefiles/Config.in
> sucks big time).

well, the problem is not totally their own, it's just that build
system had been altered between 2.4.x and 2.6.x (split/merge of
Documentation/Configure.help with Config.in files in new syntax
Kconfig files), and that alsa team only officially support Kconfig
though somes patches are generated from times to times to 2.4.x tree.