On Thu Sep 25 16:31 -0600, Vincent Danen wrote:
> Hey, while we're at it, can we throw sendmail in contribs?  =)
>
> (Serious about killing wu-ftpd altogether, semi-serious about sendmail)

I think the policy should be that anything which listens on a port
should not, under any circumstances, be in contribs, as contribs are not
generally updated; I'm sure that someone will come along with a sendmail
repository and do the updates themselves.

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Take due notice and govern yourself accordingly.
Currently playing: Metallica - Middletown NY County Fairgrounds 6/17/9
Linux 2.4.22-8mdk
 19:57:02 up 1 day,  4:39,  6 users,  load average: 1.75, 1.27, 1.07