On Wed, 09 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> Bryan Paxton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > > Ok, so if i follow you, you care about newbies,
> > > but not about experienced user ?
> > >
> > > At least, give them the opportunity to use standard menus, period.
> >
> > Yes, this is where I agree also.
> >
> > And it's not only what Yoann said but also if we dumb down the enviorment
> > too much we're going to end up with stupid users.
> > Now there's nothing wrong having a nice menu system, but I will say that
> > the current menu system is far from nice.
> >
> > Take a look at this
> > http://speedbros.org/menukludge.jpg
>
> you're missing some icon, already availlable in development version
> and gnome-icons tarball

Not missing them, the mdk packages simply don't have them(or do they ?).

The was install mdk packages on in place of helix packages and well you can
see the result : )

--
Bryan Paxton

"Defacing the RIAA website would cause a major shitstorm for us good
guys." - someone

"Good point.
I still can't get over how Janet Reno's parents defaced her/it and they still
walk the streets free and clear." - someone else

Public key can be found at http://speedbros.org/Bryan_Paxton.asc