--- "Eric MC.D" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OS wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > Can someone help me gets CUPS working please !
> >
> > Most of the CUPS programs say they cannot connect
> to the server ! What server
> > would that be ? !
> Must setup cups: in browser or kfm type:
> http://localhost:631
> or replace localhost by 127.0.0.1
> Eric MC

First run "/etc/init.d/cups start", and then you will
be able to access the web interface or run lpadmin ...

The first rpm did not had a sym link from
/etc/rc.d/init.d, so "chkconfig --add cups" in the
scripts failed, and thus the service was not started,
etc. ... I belive this has been fixed in a newer
package ...

=====