David Odin écrivit :

[...]

> > > False argument.
> > > That's nor too specific nor too problematic, you can even
> > > do it in drakeconf, instead of at installation time.
> >
> > It's specific because a minority (not a majority) of users would like to
> > make this choice.
> >
> > But to show you I care also about minority :-), I admit 100% that you're
> > right for DrakConf, it's a good place for that. Also it's possible to add
> > an additional question for `Expert' installation class.
> >
> > What I don't want is such a question in newbie install. (also, it's very
> > hard to explain in 2/3 lines)
> >
>    Wouldn't it be possible to make this an option in DrakeMenu?

IMHO, it's the only possible place but, at present time, it's impossible
to make for KDE and GNOME and will be a very bad idea for all the window
managers (because they can't display all applications and because, by
default, they display some applications which are not installed (and
it's very stupid)).

--
MandrakeSoft                    http://www.mandrakesoft.com
PARIS, FRANCE                                       --David