I'm new to this list, is there an archive search engine for this list
somewhere?  I usually like to search for prior answers before asking
questions. :)

My other question is:  I'm running courier email package and most of the
services run as a non privileged user.   If I switch to the secure Linux
kernel I keep receiving the error: Can not follow hard link 502.16 UID=16

I was wondering if anyone has this package running under the secure kernel
and/or perhaps is there a way to give this ability to a specific user?

Thanks
Dave M.