Hello,

Once again I am going to say that my Logitech wheel mouse hasn't worked since I
went up to Mandrake 7.0. Nothing I do, nor any received suggestions have
rectified this situation. Moreover it still doesn't work with XFree86-4. The
most I seem to be able to achieve is no wheel at all, erratic mouse behaviour
with or without wheel movement, or the pointer shooting to the bottom left
corner as soon as the wheel is moved.

I am glad to know it is not just me !!! However it strikes me that the wheel
mouse is amongst the most rudimentary input devices and on Window$ PC's is
taken completely for granted. It is a sad thing that Linux still does not
support wheel mice as an input medium. - There rant over !

I realise that a lot of this problem lies at XFree86.org, and as I am always
told ;-) they have a lot on there plate - judging by how badly XF-4 works on my
box an awful lot !!!

Owen