I'll have to look into ulimit through PAM :-).  Thanks for the info :-)!!

I wonder if Windows has anything like ulimit?  They only recently "innovated"
filesystem quotas and symliks (did reparse points actually make it into
2000/XP?), so they may still be working on innovating other things like
ulimit...

--
--Steven Lawrance--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]