Le Dimanche 2 Mars 2003 03:01, Leon Brooks a écrit :
> The software is also very useful as a study framework for non-religious
> material. Try it and see. I would specifically include it for that reason.

Fine, this sounds like a good idea. Now all we have to do in order to ensure a
non-biased nature is change the name of the software to reflect that it is
not specifcally associated with the sword project, remove all references to
specific interest groups, and remove all Christian material from the
Gnomesword website to reflect that it is a general text study tool and not
something aimed at the study of religious material.