Le sam 01/03/2003 à 18:04, N Smethurst a écrit :
> > > Ahh put an "Aye" here too, IMHO it is far better to include than to
> > > exclude.
> > I am going to be the bad guy who says that in my eyes, religious
> > material is much more perverted than sexually explicit stuff.
> > I would prefer religious texts to be left out of contribs if some other
> > things are censored.
> I'm afraid that my view on the inclusion of religion based software tools into
> a distribution such as Mandrake is not a positive step. It would be far
> better to set up a non-official Mandrake supporters web site for religious
> software, where the users are responsible for the maintenance of a set of

There is a big difference between censoring useless satiric stuff that
was added to a package installed by default in the main distro (man
pages), and adding a package in the Contribs.

IMHO, the more packages we include in Contribs, the more value Mandrake
gives to its users. No matter if it's audio stuff, religious stuff
(which are both useless to me since I don't use them, but are useful to
other people), or server stuff (which is very important to be but
useless to other people).

Jean-Michel