On Sat, 1 Mar 2003, Jean-Michel Dault wrote:

> There is a big difference between censoring useless satiric stuff that
> was added to a package installed by default in the main distro (man
> pages), and adding a package in the Contribs.
>
> IMHO, the more packages we include in Contribs, the more value Mandrake
> gives to its users. No matter if it's audio stuff, religious stuff
> (which are both useless to me since I don't use them, but are useful to
> other people), or server stuff (which is very important to be but
> useless to other people).

Especially if we go the route of dramatically cutting down (or even
eliminating?) contribs from many of the CD versions...

Apologies if I'm getting things mixed up... thanks to a b0rked voltage
regulator I haven't been able to really read the list for the past few
weeks... ;o)

Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]