I mean that I try to use the fork to keep the food from moving around but when I cut with the knife I cut the part that the fork is under and then all of the food is free to move around. No! I do not want you to shut up. You are being very helpful.

sent from my BrailleNote

----- Original Message -----
From: "Heidi Thomas" <heidi.thoma...@comcast.net
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Date sent: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:26:20 -0000
Subject: Re: [CnD] cutting food.

Hehehe, no offense taken ... Hope you're not either ... Eating with my hands is probably appalling to you and I'm sorry to offend you. ... So I didn't understand an do now, how do you mean cutting food out from under the fork?

If you want me to shut up because I'm not being of any help, I will. Smile
just say so,

No, is the answer if it is no.  I'm really sorry.

Heidi