From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of jessica
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 6:52 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] cutting food.

Yes. That is what I do to.

sent from my BrailleNote

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Alex Hall <mehg...@gmail.com
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Date sent: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 19:47:00 -0500

How are you holding the fork and knife in relation to each other?
find it best to put the knife blade against the back of the fork, then cut
down from there. Also, you will have to reposition the fork for each cut, at
least I do. That way you can use the fork to help judge the size of the
piece you will be cutting, and having the fork close to the knife gives you
more stabilizing ability. I hope I understood you correctly.