I've tried breaking the spaghetti in a Ziploc bag, but it's harder on
my hands, for some reason.  Same with breaking it one piece at a time.
 (I have major hand problems.)  For those of us with hand issues, this
Barilla Cut thing is a fantastic solution!  Joy, you had me laughing
with your description of hunting for little pieces of spaghetti, for
I've had the same pleasure!

Jennifer