Hi,

Not all properties file might benefit from being sorted in key ordering.

Think for instance about the logging.properties file - where you would
certainly want to keep the original ordering.

That said - we rarely store() a logging properties file, and if
we stored it, key might appear in random order anyway (due to
HashMap hashing) - so maybe that's OK after all...

As long as the build doesn't fiddle with these... :-)

cheers,

-- daniel