Hello Daniel,

On 27/08/21 8:05 pm, Daniel Fuchs wrote:
Hi Jaikiran,

What about writing the keys in natural ordering?
Has that been abandoned, or will the implementation silently do it,
or will it require a new API?

In the discussion so far, there has been no opposition to changing the implementation of these existing store(...) APIs to use natural sorting order for writing out the keys. In fact, there seems to be an agreement that the current 2 store(...) API implementations and any new API that we might introduce to tackle the date comment issue, must use natural key ordering for writing out the properties. Whether or not this implementation detail will be noted/mentioned in the spec of these APIs hasn't yet been decided.

So it's just the date comment which requires some kind of agreement on how we deal with it.

-Jaikiran