On Wed, 14 Jun 2023 11:39:14 GMT, Sean Coffey <coff...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> New functionality in the -XshowSettings menu to display relevant information
>> about JDK security configuration
>
> Sean Coffey has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Incorporate review comments from Roger and tweak some code

The output from -XshowSettings vs. the large dump from -XshowSettings:security
look good, I think the default vs. all split is quite good.  The format/style
of the output is a bit different to the other sections in the -XshowSettings
output. The other sections are more like name = value. What you have is okay,
it just looks a bit different.  There are a few blank lines in the the
"Security settings summary" output that you might want to cull. Also "Use
-XshowSettings:security for verbose details" might be better as "... for
security details".

Also what would you think about the earlier suggesting to do the same for the
locale output? The dump of all available locales seems excessive to print out
by default.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14394#issuecomment-1592507948