On Fri, 16 Jun 2023 12:14:49 GMT, Sean Coffey <coff...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> New functionality in the -XshowSettings menu to display relevant information
>> about JDK security configuration
>
> Sean Coffey has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Pass PrintStream to security helper

src/java.base/share/classes/sun/launcher/SecuritySettings.java line 66:

> 64:                 ostream.println("Unrecognized security subcommand. See
> \"java -X\" for help");
> 65:                 ostream.println("Printing all security settings");
> 66:                 printAllSecurityConfig();

The error message is going to get lost in the volume of settings.
Allowing bad command input reinforces learning the wrong suboption; though it
may duplicate the help, I'd print the allowed options.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14394#discussion_r1232388914