Sorry, if I were to appear rude. Just being straightforward.

Like you, I still have plenty of rooms for improving my English. Anyone is free to correct my errors. I propose correcting them inline during reply and preferably in red fonts.

Nothing much to introduce about myself, just lurking around in this newsgroup.


K.K.


Raj Gupta wrote:
Hi,

I think we can learn English better if we start communication (communicating) in English. I have also (also have) some problems in English. I am trying to remove those errors. (??) We can you help me in doing so.
So first step what would we do is to introduce ourselves. So, as for the first step, we should  introduce ourselves.

On 10/14/05, Ho Kian Kheong <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Hello Raj,

That is German language, in another words:

"I could perhaps also help" (from Google translator:
http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en)

Spelling error: vary happy = very happy.


Regards,

K.K.




Raj Gupta wrote:
> Hi,
> I am vary happy that you want to learn english. But can you tell me
> which language you have written email to us.
>
> On 10/13/05, * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>
>     Ich könnte vielleicht auch helfen.
>
>
>
>
> --
> thanks and regards
> Raj Gupta
>
> M.S. Research Scholar,
> Distributed and Object Systems Lab.,
> Department of CS & E,
> IIT Madras, Chennai - 600036,
> 9818223222
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
>
> "Three Things in life, Once gone never come back... Words,
> Opportuntity and Time"



--
thanks and regards
Raj Gupta

M.S. Research Scholar,
Distributed and Object Systems Lab.,
Department of CS & E,
IIT Madras, Chennai - 600036,
9818223222
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Three Things in life, Once gone never come back... Words, Opportuntity and Time"

Reply via email to