>>
> about: spelling. If I'm not mistaken, you wanted to use the verb "hurt", not "heart", as "heart" is a
> noun - the muscle beating in your chest and pumping your blood all over the body. I think the
> pronunciation is diverse, too, but
>
> no comma after "diverse" -- John
I see. Another difference. Could this be different in British English?
I think I've seen a sentence with a comma preceding "too".<<
Actually, either way is correct. I
don't know if it's a dialectal difference or a stylistic difference,
but it is not competely incorrect to put a comma before "too". It is
not always necessary, however.
Noelle
- Re: I wandt learn english ! Raj Gupta
- Re: I wandt learn english ! Ho Kian Kheong
- Re: I wandt learn english ! Raj Gupta
- Re: I wandt learn english... Ho Kian Kheong
- Re: I wandt learn english ! Raj Gupta
- Re: I wandt learn english... Petr Hrubis
- Re: I wandt learn eng... [email protected]
- Re: I wandt learn eng... [email protected]
- Re: I wandt learn eng... Petr Hrubis
- Re: I wandt learn eng... [email protected]
- Re: I wandt learn eng... Noelle Morris
- Re: I wandt learn eng... Raj Gupta
- Re: I wandt learn eng... Eniko Lazarne Simko
- Re: I wandt learn eng... [email protected]
- Re: I wandt learn eng... [email protected]
- Re: I wandt learn english... [email protected]
- Re: I wandt learn english ! [email protected]
- ´ð¸´: I wandt learn english ! Edwina.Guo
