Hi friends,
Sorry for delay in replying. I had got busy with my course work. But in my opinion we have to talk in English. As we have joined this group for improving English. If I heart someone then let me say sorry to them.
I will write more in next mail. As I am busy currently.


 
On 10/18/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Hello Raj, Ho, and anyone else interested,

I posted my reply in German, just to be friendly to the person who
asked for help.  As he is from
Austria, his native language would be German, which I can read and
write fairly well.  I was trying
to be extra-friendly by answering him in his native language.  Sorry
for the confusion.




--
thanks and regards
Raj Gupta

M.S. Research Scholar,
Distributed and Object Systems Lab.,
Department of CS & E,
IIT Madras, Chennai - 600036,
9818223222
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Three Things in life, Once gone never come back... Words, Opportuntity and Time"

Reply via email to