On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Alex Hillman
<dangerouslyawes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> TOTALLY agreed. Even if it's a small step in any direction, it's a step; I'd
> want to migrate all existing content and users, and then put up a "we didn't
> close, we moved!" sign on the door to the google group.

I do not mind what application we use. However whatever we use I want
to be able to use only email to interact. I find many web forums I
spend ages looking around seeing what new areas are in it or items
posted in wrong categories. Then I get the 'new posting in XYZ, click
here to read it!' message.

So as long as I can use an email client to experience 99%+ of the
system (and not only a real time web interface) then i am fine with
it.

--
Steven Heath
Director, Foxbane Consulting

AltSpace.co.nz - Shared office space in Wellington for home based
workers, freelancers, or nimble companies