I've said it before and I'll say it again:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I've been the admin for at least 50 Groups over the past 5 years. The 10
groups that made the decision to move to wikis, forums, Tangler (which is a
chatty forum), Skype rooms and other things died. Died. 100%. No more group.
What was once a lively conversation in the (admittedly imperfect) Google
Group is history.

There is something about Google Groups that persists. Don't know what it is.
Sure, the interface is crap. People repeat the same darned questions over
and over. But we keep talking. And gathering people. And starting threads.

Not saying there isn't something better out there...just that better isn't
always better.

p.s. this is coming from someone who hates routine, loves change and
embraces chaos for a living. I just don't want our beautiful group to die
like those that went before this...heart breaking.

tara 'missrogue' hunt

Company: Shwowp (http://www.shwowp.com)
Book: The Whuffie Factor (http://www.thewhuffiefactor.com)
Blog: HorsePigCow: Marketing Uncommon (http://horsepigcow.com)