Hey Paula, Garrett here!

I own and operate Hygge <https://wearehygge.com>. We're coming up on 3
years now. See below for my answers/experiences. Hopefully this helps a bit
as you continue to grow! Congrats on the one year and success :)

1. We've never increased the pricing for flex membership. We've been
$124/month since the day we opened and have no plans for the remainder of
our lease terms to increase our prices. We did a pre-open $99/month
founders discount to raise awareness. Otherwise, pricing has not fluctuated.

For offices. We are also month to month with no leases. Everything is
membership based. If someone stays in an office forever their price will
NEVER increase. I believe that's what separates us from the rest of the
market. No typical leases. No escalation.

If an office opens we raise the price to market. We've been able to do this
over and over. Example. Day one offices were $600 are now right around
$850. We've been mostly able to stay at 100% occupancy with these increases
when there's a change in occupant.

2. Members are grandfathered. I believe in rewarding those that are loyal
and stay with you a long time. There's no need to risk alienating people
for small incremental growth in my opinion.

3. So with all that said... We did acquire a coworking space that was
extremely undercharging their members... like $5/month for Nonprofit
organizations for full flex benefits. This was insane. We gave them a 3
month heads up that we would be bringing them up to the $124/month flex
pricing. We lost all 10 organizations. This was fine. They were heavy
meeting space users and had absolutely no appreciation.

4. I'd be curious what kind of increases you're looking to make.

5. See answer #1