From: coworking@googlegroups.com <coworking@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Angel Kwiatkowski
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 5:05 PM
To: Coworking <coworking@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Coworking] Re: Price Increases - Notice Given? Grandfather Members?
Other advice?

1.  How old was your space before you increased your prices?

I have changed my 3 times in 8 years. Mainly due to my own lease rates going up.

2.  Do you grandfather current members?  Permanently?  For a time period?

No.

3.  How much notice do you give prior to the increase?

 I give current members about 3 months notice before I price increase.

4.  What do you want me to know that I'm not asking?

You can do it!

5.  I also have private offices I (month-by-month...no leases).  If your
answers above are different for this situation, please share your expertise.

Month to month means they have no security to get the same rate over the long
term. I make sure my offices are slightly above market rate b/c they are month
to month.

On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 9:07:57 AM UTC-6, pa...@soarco-working.com
I am looking for advice from Operators who have experienced a couple of years
open.  I'm approaching my first anniversary (yipee!!!), and am trying to come
up with a good price increase strategy.

1.  How old was your space before you increased your prices?

2.  Do you grandfather current members?  Permanently?  For a time period?

3.  How much notice do you give prior to the increase?

4.  What do you want me to know that I'm not asking?

5.  I also have private offices I (month-by-month...no leases).  If your
answers above are different for this situation, please share your expertise.

Thank you so much!  The increase is needed to help close the income to expense
gap, but I have a concern about continuing to grow the base with a new price
structure.

Paula