Just wanted to add that when you are looking to close a shortfall, you may
also want to look at increasing revenue by changing your pricing structure
(vs. pricing).

We have a WeWork coming in nearby, so in December (3.5 year after opening)
we let our members know that we would be switching to a recurring monthly
membership model.
Previously we had let folks buy day passes in packs of 5 or 10 with out a
monthly commitment - everyone loved the flexibility, but it made income
projections impossible, since we had no idea when our day pass users would
buy additional passes.

Now we have everyone on a recurring monthly membership for 1, 5, or 10
passes.  Its not quite as flexible as before, but we have lost maybe 2
members?  As soon as we explained that we needed more of a commitment to
ensure our long term success, everyone who valued our space made the
switch.  And I think it has really helped with community building and
retention as well - now even if you are not a full time member of our
space, you are committed (financially anyway) to come in and use our space
for a certain number of days per month.

We made this switch on the advice of our virtual CFO, who really helped us
figure out a long term plan for success.  If you are struggling with income
/ expense issues, I totally recommend finding an expert - business coach,
finance person, etc who can bring fresh eyes to your coworking space.  Some
of their suggestions might seem counter intuitive but ultimately they might
be changes you need to make in order to thrive.

HTH
-Felicity