Congratulations and happy birthday!

> 1.  How old was your space before you increased your prices?

Three years.

> 2.  Do you grandfather current members?  Permanently?  For a time period?

I grandfathered folks who had already been there a year and who either
would 1) pay a year in advance for the lower price or 2) had gone a year
never being late with the rent.

> 3.  How much notice do you give prior to the increase?

Three months

> 4.  What do you want me to know that I'm not asking?

About half my coworkers reacted by saying, "you should have done it
sooner".

Make sure you raise the rent enough that you wil not have to do it again in
the short term.  Nickel and diming people is not a good business strategy.

> 5.  I also have private offices I (month-by-month...no leases).  If your
> answers above are different for this situation, please share your expertise.

It really depends:  we raised the rent for our basic membership, because it
was breaking even but not making money.  I told the coworkers that and
explained that this means having them in the space is a hobby and not a
business, which is not sustainable.

The other memberships were making money so I left them alone.