You should cut off their wifi if you want to evict/vacate them asap.
Or insist payment for another month.

I would recommend never applying their deposit toward their last month. We hold
deposits until after they move out, assess their space for damages, reconcile
their account, etc. Usually a month+

JEROME CHANG
talk to us: (323) 330-9505
chat w/ us: http://www.BLANKSPACES.com/chat

WEST: Santa Monica | 1450 2nd St (@Broadway)
CENTRAL: Culver City | 9415 Culver Blvd  (@Main St)
EAST: DTLA | 529 S. Broadway, Ste 400 (@Pershing Sq)
NORTH: Pasadena | 680 E. Colorado, Ste 180 (b/w Lake and Los Robles)
SOUTH: Long Beach | 309 Pine Ave (@Broadway) - opening 2018