They are willingly taking advantage of you. Stop them from entering your
space until they pay or, even better,  kick them out.

If they have any equipment, remove it and put it in storage under lock and
key. No release until they pay the current month, which they owe because
they have been using the space. As they have signaled that they are not
trustworthy for payment, charge them upfront for next month if they are
going to stay.

Toxic people/companies poison your team, your energy and your coworking
space.