If the question is “what do I say” then the big question is...what have you
already said?

“I’m not sure what to say to them” makes me think...no conversation has been
had about this yet?

Before invoking policy, I always start by trying to understand the context and
figure out what’s going on. Did some plans change and they forget to tell you?
Or are they ignoring attempts to contact completely? Something else that’s out
of your field of view?

Alex