In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Andy Lester
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I'd hate to lose those in my email because other people don't want to
> > filter their mail.
>
> I'd hate to get spammed because other people don't want to sign up to
> receive them.

You keep saying spam, but that's not the right term. You're being an
ass characterizing it like that.

Right now there is not a way to opt in, but there is a way to ignore it
if you don't want to see it. I'll sign up for it when there is a way to
do it. It's not a matter of me not wanting to do something, but jsut
dealing effectively with the current situation.

So, Andy, put up or shut up. Send in the patches.