Hello,

I'm just entering automated perl testing, so have a question related
to this topic. I want to test as much possible combinations as
possible on a single machine,
but there's no glue what really matters and what - not. So, currently
i've chosen pairs mymalloc/nothreads and nomymalloc/threaded for perls
5.8.8, 5.8.9, 5.10.1, 5.11.2, on
i386 and amd64 Freebsd systems. But, is this a correct choice?
Shouldn't i, for example, add 64-bit-int options to any of theese
configs, or make new triplets (so, varying 3 params)?

Probably, this should go to a new section of testing faq?

Best regards,
Sergey Aleynikov