On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 08:54:53AM +0100, Andreas J. Koenig wrote:

> Whenever you discover that you and another tester are doing the same
> thing, go somewhere else.

Sadly the definition of "same thing" (ie just archname) is currently too
broad. Hopefully that planned changes to keep more information about
build options will help here.

> Bottom line is we cannot tell you what to explore.

Yet.

I can imagine a future where cpan testers can at least see which
combinations of perl versions and config options are getting little or
no testing on a given platform. Then they'd be able to pick one or more
to add to their testing.

Tim.