--- Em ter, 20/4/10, David Cantrell <da...@cantrell.org.uk> escreveu:

> if( $name =~ /\b$platform\b/i )
>
> will match ...::Darwin, thus incrementing $specific, thus
> returning 0
> which I assume means "this is not a relevant result, throw
> it away".

Maybe should be documented the use of Devel::AssertOS for modules that depends
on a specific OS. Or those modules with several FAIL's during tests results
should have an email sent to the module maintainer notifying about this issue
and how to deal with it.

Looking for solving tests results by working in the module name could not be
the best option, since those names will change a lot.

Or, even better, this kind of information should be supplied at the META.yml.

Just some quick thoughts.

Regards,
Alceu