The AAT might work.
I'm not entirely sure that named graphs are propositional objects as
defined in the CRM, but I think the definition is loose enough.

Named graphs are not graphs that are named; they are a tuple of an IRI
(which is a name), and graph (which is the set of propositions). If the
name is a proposition, it is not one in the graph it is associated with.

If Propositional objects can include parts which are not propositions then
there is no problem- though it would seem more natural to have information
objects only part of which are propositional.
That would be a bit too  big a change this far down the road ; if named
graphs can't fit directly, graphs themselves would; these could be part of
named graphs.