CSS-d

Following on my own post, I saw on the web that there might be a bug in
IE7 that prevents margins from working properly. It was recommended that
one could use padding instead, depending on the circumstances.

I tried using padding where I was having an alignment problem, and it
still displays okay in FireFox, but it does not seem to have helped IE7.
So unfortunately it seems that's not the problem.

In any case, the problem remains essentially this:

> If you look at the screen captures here:
> http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=371261
>
> You can see that the text in the bottom right, which is in a div called
> '.footer-text-right', and has a 'padding:0px 50px 0px 0px;', the margin
> seems to be having no effect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Dave M G