Moxy (Tim?),

Thank you for responding.

> I saw that Dave was struggling with his footer layout so I gave him my
> approach to layout design (without addressing his specific CSS)

I appreciate you taking the time to give me your advice. It was helpful
in getting me to rethink my approach.

I've tidied up the footer area a little by removing some padding and
margin specifications, and instead applying "left" and "right"
properties to the text. This seems to work in IE7 and FireFox equally well.

I believe I now have a working design, which I'll now attempt to tweak
for efficiency.

Many thanks to the list for it's ever present support.

--
Dave M G
Articlass - open source CMS