Hi, all,

I've created this site: http://evamoon.net and it looks all right as
far as I can see in FF and current versions of IE, but when I open the
pages in DreamWeaver the left sidebar appears in the lower right and
the navbar position overlaps the top of the content area. I don't
really care if it looks odd in DW, but the fact that it does makes me
worried that it might be broken elsewhere and I just haven't seen it.

Would you all mind terribly having a look and letting me know if there
are problems with the CSS? The CSS validates, though there are some
warnings and the HTML mostly validates except for things related to
the flash slide show.

Thanks so much! (and btw, Eva Moon is my stage name)

Jody

--
TroutDream Graphics, Inc.
Always fresh. Never canned.