Jody Levinson wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> I've created this site: http://evamoon.net and it looks all right as
> far as I can see in FF and current versions of IE, but when I open the
> pages in DreamWeaver the left sidebar appears in the lower right and
> the navbar position overlaps the top of the content area. I don't
> really care if it looks odd in DW, but the fact that it does makes me
> worried that it might be broken elsewhere and I just haven't seen it.
>
> Would you all mind terribly having a look and letting me know if there
> are problems with the CSS? The CSS validates, though there are some
> warnings and the HTML mostly validates except for things related to
> the flash slide show.
>
> Thanks so much! (and btw, Eva Moon is my stage name)
>
> Jody

Jody, I do not think you can trust how anything looks in any editor's
viewer-- including DW's. While someone else may bring up the issue you
wrote about, I do not see it on this end in Mac FF, Mac Opera, Mac
SeaMonkey, or Mac Safari. Nor in XP IE 6/7/8.

As an unrelated aside, I prefer my font-size preference (default),
rather than yours. And, mind that, neither Opera nor the IE browsers are
capable of scaling line-height set in pixels. A raw number for
line-height will suffice. Please see
<http://chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/cssd/eva.png> (shot at 32px min-font
size in Opera).

Best,
Samuel Langhorne Clemens,

(better known by the pen name Mark Twain)