On 2009/05/17 19:30 (GMT-0700) Jody Levinson composed:

> I've created this site: http://evamoon.net and it looks all right as
> far as I can see in FF and current versions of IE, but when I open the
> pages in DreamWeaver the left sidebar appears in the lower right and
> the navbar position overlaps the top of the content area. I don't
> really care if it looks odd in DW, but the fact that it does makes me
> worried that it might be broken elsewhere and I just haven't seen it.

> Would you all mind terribly having a look and letting me know if there
> are problems with the CSS? The CSS validates, though there are some
> warnings and the HTML mostly validates except for things related to
> the flash slide show.

> Thanks so much! (and btw, Eva Moon is my stage name)

As I normally do, I looked at it first in my routine browsing browser, with
practical font size default, minimum size enforced, user stylesheets, and no
Flash. I rather like it there. It's one of those rare sites that is not
over-styled via classes and ids, with the result that a generic user
stylesheet can undo most designer's CSS damage.

The most noticeable thing my defenses failed to do was widen enough that the
last link in the nav row doesn't spill onto a new line. Also they failed to
zoom the H2 text to a legible size. All the rest of the text not embedded in
an image, as a consequence of my defenses, is nicely sized to my needs.

I generally don't like light on dark color schemes, but this one is an
exception. :-)
--
"A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man
keeps himself under control."   Proverbs 29:11 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/