Nearly there! I believe this Firebug extension might be what you're
looking for:
http://robertnyman.com/firefinder/

"Firefinder is an extension to Firebug (in Firefox) and offers the
functionality to, in a quick way, find HTML elements matching chosen CSS
selector(s) or XPath expression. It allows you to instantly test your
CSS selectors in the page while seeing the content at the same time, and
matching elements will be highlighted."

And there's another one that does more or less what Dust-me does:

djn