Quick thought that could be totally useless...

I've never used jQuery (which is why this might be useless), but it's my
understanding that it allows you to select dom elements via css syntax.
Perhaps you could do an onload script that uses any rules that you're wondering
about, and then email you the page name if the rule matches something.

Then you'd have to do something to load every page in your site, which can
probably be done with some script or another.

But it certainly seems like there ought to be an easier way.

---Tim