29 apr 2014 kl. 18:35 skrev Tom Livingston <tom_livings...@ymail.com>:

> I recall seeing this come through,

I thought so to but couldn’t find it my mailbox nor in the online archive.
> but anyway, I'd like to say that I wasn't defending *not* using RWD, I'm a
> big proponent of it, but IIRC there were some replies that eluded to
> non-responsive sites being "broken" or preventative of users using the site
> on phones or tablets. I was just saying that in some (and at this point maybe
> most) cases that's not entirely true.
That’s probably debatable, but I will not try that discussion here.

> Again, I'm not saying you shouldn't do mobile-first RWD, but for noobs,
> saying anything remotely suggesting that if you don't do RWD, you're site
> won't work on phones, et al, is misleading.
Well, it may of course work less well compared to a responsive and responsible
site design. However, some sites, or versions of these, may not have mobile
users within target and need to do stuff for bigger screen users that just
won’t work with mobile.

But let’s not be theoretical about this issue. CSS and design is where it’s at.
See you in another thread…. ;-)