-Caveat Lector-

>  The father, quite understandably, thru his son to the ground on first
>  hearing the shots, and placed himself over his son's body to protect the
>  kid...so other than the initial shot, he didn't SEE much of anything
>  else...but he DID testify to a bullet or bullets hitting the curb by him,
>  which throws the whole Warren Commission scenario out the window...
The folks I am talking about were not on the ground when the second shot
occured.

>  >secret service agents were calm throughout.  When Jackie is seen to be
> making
>  >a break for it, a secret service agent is seen sternly direcing her to get
>  >back in it.
>
>  Jackie was NOT 'making a break for it'...according to her own account,
>  she climbed out onto the back of the limo to retrieve a sizeable portion
>  of her husband's brain,

Even in the commonly seen version she can be seen ON THE TRUNK OF THE LIMO.

>  The secret service agent from the rear car jumped onto the trunk of the
>  limo just as Jackie was gathering up Jack's brains and bits of skull,
>  ostensibly in an attempt to protect the occupants (one would presume
>  Jackie in particular)...nothing ostensibly ominous about it...

I am referring to an incident when Jackie was on THE BACK OF THE LIMO and the
secret service agent I saw very visibly pointed to the seat at which point
Jackie is seen to make her way back to her seat.  You seem to be talking of
another segment, probably the one you were afforded the opportunity to see at
all.  Incidentally, is Jackie going to go by any other than the official
account when it is the highest police body in the country that she can see is
part of this?  Just who is she going to go to?  I imagine words like, "If you
do as we tell you, your kids get to be ambassadors, senators..."

>  >Was the limo really deemed the safest place for her, given the
>  >fact that the shots were all being directed at it?
>
>  Why not?  What was she supposed to do, jump out onto the street and
>  become a STANDING target?
>

>  >Go ahead folks.  Bring it on.  Start with character assination and name
>  >calling and attempts at discrediting.
>
>  No need for all that.
>
>  While I admit that there's a big question as to why the limo driver seems
>  to have been inordinately slow in deciding to get their collective asses
>  out of there, THAT is as far as I will go in granting the driver may have
>  been part of the conspiracy...I feel there were enough professional
>  assassins in the crowd, they didn't need the driver to blatantly shoot
>  JFK in the open like that...
>
>  Besides, if the driver DID shoot, why didn't Jackie or either of the
>  Connallys notice it?

Who was it that testified in the trial that Connally said, as the shots were
being fired, "My God!  They're going to kill us ALL!"