-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 1/18/99 10:37:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<<  It was a man's voice that I heard say it.  At the time I turned
 to my husband and said, "Connally was in on it.  He knew something was going
 to happen, and he was afraid he hadn't been included in quite all the plan."
 Prudy >>

Prudy, I am inclined to agree with you here.  I believe Connally was in on it,
or at least knew a LOT more than he ever let on.  With good reason perhaps
since he probably would have been killed otherwise.  Jackie did go out onto
the trunk to get a piece of skull IMO, after viewing the movie several times
it appears so.  Look at her arm movement it clearly looks like she is reaching
for something, not like she is trying to get away.
Teo1000