-Caveat Lector-

William Hugh Tunstall wrote:
     Why do you feel the need to play these little, crappy
     rhetorical games?

MJ:
I am 'playing' no games.

Let us take the most basic example of late:

libertarian (līb“er-tār“ź-en) noun
   1. One who believes in freedom of action and thought.
   2. One who believes in free will.

Libertarian (līb“er-tār“ź-en) noun
   A member of the Libertarian Party

While I certainly have tendencies toward the first ... the second
was yours and others charge within this forum (of course until
your LAST post in which you changed concepts).

All we have within this medium is words, many people cannot
discern what another is stating when they are not clear.
Furthermore, too many people fail to address the concepts, ideas
and words which are put forth ... instead opting for fallacies
which serve to get rid  of the whole problem -- at least in
their imagination.  They also confuse words with concepts.

Which topic would you like to address?  Welfare?  Start by citing
the Constitutional article, section and clause or amendment which
empowers the Federal Government to forcibly take one person's
property and provide this to another.  Tell me then how this is
moral ... when that same government forbids an individual from the
same action.

Regard$,
--MJ

For the honor of American understanding, we will not believe that
the people have been allured into the adoption of the Constitution
by an affectation of defining powers, whilst the preamble would
admit a construction which would erect the will of Congress into
a power paramount in all cases, and therefore limited in none.
On the contrary, it is evident that the objects for which the
Constitution was formed were deemed attainable only by a particular
enumeration and specification of each power granted to the federal
government; reserving all others to the people, or to the states.
And yet it is in vain we search for any specified power embracing
the right of legislation against the freedom of the press.

Had the states been despoiled of their sovereignty by the generality
of the preamble, and had the federal government been endowed with
whatever they should judge to be instrumental towards the union,
justice. tranquillity, common defence, general welfare, and the
preservation of liberty, nothing could have been more frivolous
than an enumeration of powers.
 -- Jonathan Elliot _Debates on the Adoption of the Federal
Constitution_